I have created this site for us, Hyun Joong's fans, to honestly express our thoughts and feelings in a safe forum governed with honor and respect as our hearts overflow with love for our Angel. May he be as proud of us, his faithful followers, as we are of him, our idol. Oh, cheonsa, Kim Hyun Joong.


Please email me at angeljoong@gmail.com




If English is hard for you to read you can translate the site here...

Translate Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong: Needed Angel



Kim Hyun Joong ahhhh... I miss you my Angel Prince.  Your fans are waiting for you.  I have been watching interviews to fulfill my need for you daily.  Browsing pictures and reading other fan posts.  *sigh*  Where is my Angel?
In my heart and in my dreams for now.  Why do I need him so?  He is the inspiration I need everyday.  A role model and motivator.  I am working on several goals for my future.  Kim Hyun Joong reminds me that hard work and perserverance will get me there.  I dream of the day I am in Korea, teaching English to students who want to be professional and eloquent.  My dream is to do private tutoring for Professionals or Students who plan to study or work abroad.  To provide them with top quality, professional instruction that gives them an edge with perfect pronunciation, reading, and comprehension.  Do I dare dream to teach Kim Hyun Joong?  Well, I can dream... it doesn't hurt.  It propels me toward my goal even more!


You can do it, Angie-ssi!  <3 KHJ!  Kamsamida, cheonsa!
I'm sure my coworkers think I am absolutely crazy as I jam to my music and mouth the words in Korean.  When I am alone at the end of the day, I will sing along with him.  They have asked me if I know what the lyrics mean.  I tell them, "yes, I do."  because I have looked them up in English online and then read the romanization for the Korean so I will know how to pronounce them.  I watch dramas everyday to practice hearing and understanding Korean.  I was surprised this weekend as I had dramas playing in the background while housecleaning.  One sentence I completely understood.  Someone in the drama said, "That's right, I understand."  I completely understood it without reading the subtitles.  (I then read them to make sure!  LOL! :D)  I was shocked.  It was like hearing it in my own language.  There was no hesitation, just UNDERSTANDING.





Hyun Joong looks so sexy with long hair! 
OMO!  Is that a lip monster I see?  I didn't know he could grow facial hair!  LOL
That is what I want to accomplish for my students when teaching English.  I want to coach them and have them repeat, repeat, repeat until it is natural and there is no hesitation.  INSTANT UNDERSTANDING is the goal.  I have to marvel at my understanding of Kim Hyun Joong.  Even before I understood a word of Korean, I understood him.  My heart made a connection with his heart, and there was no language barrier whatsoever.  I think this is the secret of his power.  He is this pure source of energy, and one look into those deep, beautiful eyes plugs you into the source and you are connected immediately and forever on.  Thus, my need for daily interaction.  I need that pure source of energy from Hyun Joong that has changed my life.  That positive, happy, hope-filled, awesome beauty that is his essence.  I can't have my day without it.  Like your morning cup of coffee, only better.  More like your first deeep breath of fresh, crisp air on the first day of fall.  So refreshing and energizing.  That is my connection with Hyun Joong.

OOOHHHH!  I am going crazy!  I am not sure where I will find current broadcasts of City Conquest when it starts.  There is no mention of whether they will simulcast on the drama sites I haunt:  crunchyroll, dramabeans, dramafever.  I really hope it does b/c I don't want to be stuck watching on my computer with youtube.  If anyone knows where these will air online for US fans, please share!  I'd appreciate you helping me feed my need for Hyun Joong!  LOL!


Baek Mir is so lucky to be played by Kim Hyun Joong!
My other daily connection with Hyun Joong... I finished the hand crocheted scarf/wrap I started last year for his Christmas Present.  I hope I can mail a package to the address that has been shared on other blogs and on twitter. 

Kim Hyun Joong mailing address:
6F American Standard Bldg. 110-1 Samsung-dong Gangnam-gu Seoul 135-090 Korea

Here is the handmade paper crane I made for him while watching WGM.  When he made the cranes for her and buried them... LOL!  Hwangbo was so confused, and a little annoyed.  I thought he was just so very sweet!  I understand the significance of the crane... good health and long life.  I had cranes on my wedding cake made by my Japanese friend.  She made one each for bride and groom and 100 cranes to scatter on the reception tables.  I was so touched.  Her sentiment was good... too bad my marriage didn't last.  But, I don't blame the cranes, or my sweet friend! LOL!  For now, I keep my cherry crane for Hyun Joong on my desk to remind me of him all day.



Sharpie Cherry Crane for my Hyun Joong!
As I read my favoirte fan blog at LazerKim, I am able to fill my need for Hyun Joong.  I hope to help fans fill that need here as I write from my heart.  I recently experienced a setback in my plans to propel me toward becoming a TESOL and going to Korea.  But, because of Hyun Joong's positive attitude and model for success, I was able to bounce back from that in about 30 seconds flat!  He just encourages me to keep going even through hardships and setbacks as he experienced the same and is now on top and doing what he always dreamed of doing.  I think on the setbacks with his parents in Middle School when he wanted to join a rock band, his setback with a scam production company, and even his setback with DSP before he moved to KeyEast.  He kept right on pushing for his dream, and now it has become realized!  I am just so thankful I met him every day because of the inspiration and joy he provides.

Thank you, Kim Hyun Joong -ssi for giving this to your fans.  We are proud to be your Alien Family, and we give you 100% support through every adventure!  We are even able to shrug off the critics and protect you because you leave nothing for those mosquitoes to sink their teeth into!  I am following my life goals in the same way and working hard to achieve perfection in myself so my critics have no meat for their meal either!  GO GO GO!  U:zoosin!  God of the Universe!  Go, Hyun Joong -ah!  We love you forever, Angel of the East:  Kim Hyun Joong!


Look at that flawless skin!  That is why I have products on order from the FACESHOP!

Please enjoy the lyrics of this song for my Angel Hyun Joong.  Whenever a song from my past comes across my mind that expresses my heart to him, I have to add it to my song list and sing with all my heart.  Just expressing my love to him everyday gives me so much strength!


Today's Song for Hyun Joong:  I need you --Leann Rimes


You're the hope that moves me
To courage again
You're the love that rescues me
When the cold winds, rage
And it's so amazing
'Cause that's just how you are
And I can't turn back now
'Cause you've brought me too far
I need you like water
Like breath, like rain
I need you like mercy
From heaven's gate
There's a freedom in your arms
That carries me through
I need you
Oh yes I do
I need you like water
Like breath, like rain
I need you like mercy
From heaven's gate
There's a freedom in your arms
That carries me through
I need you
Oh yes I do
I need you
I need you

And as part of daily blog... I intend to share photos of Hyun Joong on a theme...  Today's theme is Hyun Joong sleeping... as it is my favorite hobby to collect! He just sleeps anywhere!  And is so cute!





Photo Credits:

 http://en.korea.com/kimhyunjoong/board/scan-kim-hyun-joong-on-haruhana-vol-007-wink-up-oct/

http://valelovekhj.blogspot.com/p/kim-hyun-joong-various-photos.html