I have created this site for us, Hyun Joong's fans, to honestly express our thoughts and feelings in a safe forum governed with honor and respect as our hearts overflow with love for our Angel. May he be as proud of us, his faithful followers, as we are of him, our idol. Oh, cheonsa, Kim Hyun Joong.


Please email me at angeljoong@gmail.com




If English is hard for you to read you can translate the site here...

Translate Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong: Relaxing Angel



911 HYUN JOONG -AH!  AIGOO!  My week has been exhausting with a lot of stress!  I have given myself some relief with reading about my Angel and browsing photos.  I intend more time for him on a daily basis, but my exhaustion takes me over.  I am lucky to have his music during some of the workday and great fan sites to look at during breaks
too!  It's crazy how just hearing his voice or seeing his sweet face gives me instant peace and calm  My favorite to listen when I am stressed is "Falling Slowly"  from WGM.  It is just Hyun Joong and his guitar and his sweet, soft voice mixed with a little humor.  Next would be "Love Story Weddding" ...AAAAHHHH Relief from Stress Instantly!  Then, I like.... OMO!  Who am I kidding?  I love all of his songs... but, the ballads soothe me best when I am uber stressed!

It would be so nice to just be able to call him up and beg, "Kim Hyun Joong -ssi!  Please, sing me a song!  I have a 911 EMERGENCY!"  And he would say, "Gwaenchanayo, Angie -ah?  Malhe bwa!  eotteokeyo?"  And I could just tell him that I am stressed and need his sweetness.  *sigh*

The only way I relax is to KHJ's sweet voice...  ahhhh... *deep sigh*


It would be convenient if he had a twitter account so we could contact him that way... but, apparently Hyun Joong does not like to do much on the internet and we are lucky he posts updates at his HYUN-JOONG.COM  with KeyEast!  If I was loaded into his old fashioned flip phone (Hyun Joong dislikes smartphones!  LOL!  He is like an old man in young man's body in that way!  So funny!), apparently, I'd be one of a lucky few.  Hyun Joong prefers to memorize his phone numbers rather than loading them into his phone.  No wonder his brain is so smart!  It has been shown that memorizing phone numbers and doing crossword puzzles increase your memory and helps prevent alzheimer's!  So, when he is an old man, I know he will be as sharp as he has ever been!  Smartphone Sheeesh!  Smart Man Hyun Joong doesn't need a stinking Smartphone... he is already SMART!  LOL!

[The above information is from 2010 and 2011.  I could not find any updates as to whether he has suddenly gotten a smartphone or gotten over his distaste for them.  So, I must assume he still has the same attitude! LOL]

Hyun Joong's Angel Wings are revealed once again!
Following are my favorite quotes from Hyun Joong at TVB interview in Hong Kong earlier this summer:

Video: kimhyunjoong24.com
Translation: Shereen Tan for kathysbench.blogspot.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS



Hyun Joong's idea of resting:
With all the busy schedules you have, but when you have free time , you still choose to go out and have fun. But why wont you choose to rest ?

I’m also a human , I also hope to have time to rest properly with the busy schedules I have. But due to my own personality, I’m those type that cannot rest too long. I like to non stop creating working opportunities, I will also practice on rest days. I will just get something for myself to work on. If there is really a period of free time, example like after the fan meeting tour ends, after the promotion for japanese album ends and also after filming for the drama, by that time should be end of December already. Before 2013 approach, I hope to spend about 10 days to travel to overseas instead of korea,to a warm country so that I can spend a winter which is also feels like summer. 
Hyun Joong -ah!  You know what oeimoni says about getting enough rest.  Please take long naps on your 10 day Vacation trip!

Hyun Joong on Vacationing after City Conquest:
Like you mentioned, you want to go travelling , is there any place in mind? 

For travelling wise, it is definitely that I want to go for a tour around the world but for now whatI feel like to do the most is going to Philippines together with a group of friends I like because I heard there is a gun type of method to fish and can get very big fish. So I hope to experience that. 
Get your fishing licenses now, Phillipines fans... you never know what you might catch!

Hyun Joong on meeting his HK fans:
Is there anything else that you want to tell your HK fans? 
Dear HK fans, we have the chance to meet up during the yahoo award ceremony for the past years. This time I finally came to HK to perform. I will give all my best this time since after so long only I came again to perform. And will also hand shake with all the fans. Hope the FM this time is a heart to heart FM, 
As we all know, Hyun Joong's heart is only for his fans... 


Click here to get your Desktop Wallpaper for September 2012 with Kim Hyun Joong!  Sorry, Ishida Uryu from Bleach!  You have been replaced!  :(
From KHJSEP2012


Today's Song for Hyun Joong:  Love Fool (사랑 바보) by Kim Seung Ah OST I'm a Flower Too
What do we do now
Such a foolish me
No answer no matter how I shout
I miss you, and then sleep heavily

I’m on your side
I’m on your heart

Always in your arms
Together forever

I’m on your side
Just once
Just like now

Now you could forget
Such a foolish me
Fear of such a common sentence of breaking up
I’m missing you, until tomorrow comes

I’m on your side
I’m on your heart

Always in your arms
Together forever

I’m on your side
Just once
Just like now

In my dream
(In my dream)
In my dream
(In my dream)

I’m on your side
I’m on your heart

Always in your arms
Together forever

I’m on your side
Just once
Just like now

In my dream

And so, this is how I relax and dream of Kim Hyun Joong!  Join me next time for more discoveries on my Angel of the East!


And Today's slideshow theme Kim Hyun Joong's Hot Abs:



Browse my sources to discover more about Kim Hyun Joong!


Photo Sources:
http://blog.ningin.com/2011/05/30/running-man-teaser-featuring-kim-hyun-joong-is-out/
http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2009/10/A8491641/A8491641.html
https://ss501trilogy.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/

Information Sources:
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-hyun-joong-doesnt-want-your-inconvenient-smart-phone
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/kim-hyun-joong-has-only-40-numbers-in-his-phone
http://kimhyunjoong.jp/index.php hyun joong's official japanese fan page
http://valelovekhj.blogspot.com/2012/04/kim-hyun-joong-smartphone-official-site.html get smartphone page on google play
https://ss501trilogy.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/