I have created this site for us, Hyun Joong's fans, to honestly express our thoughts and feelings in a safe forum governed with honor and respect as our hearts overflow with love for our Angel. May he be as proud of us, his faithful followers, as we are of him, our idol. Oh, cheonsa, Kim Hyun Joong.


Please email me at angeljoong@gmail.com




If English is hard for you to read you can translate the site here...

Translate Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong: Angel Mine

[ARTICLE] Kim Hyun Joong's Romantic Relationship with his FANS

I am Kim Hyun Joong's and Kim Hyun Joong is mine.  This fan/idol relationship has been established and supported by his actions and words.  He has repeatedly shown himself to be a different kind of idol when it comes to his relationship with his fans.  He truly loves us.  He does not give us lip service and just say charming things to keep us with him.  He clearly and sincerely states his heart to us.  He dedicates himself to working hard to please us and gives all the credit for his success to us.  His hard work has placed him in the limelight.  But it is the support and genuine devotion of his fans that propels him to the sky and beyond...
even into his beloved outerspace.  The satellites are beaming him to televisions all over the planet and we are able to see him because of this wonderful thing called the internet.  He is truly there for us every minute of every day, and he loves it that way.

He also garners respect for his private life and reveals only what should be revealed and keeps what should be kept.  As fans, we are respectful of this boundary because he has provided us with the assurance that we will know what is important.  He will not keep these things from us, and we are trusting his promises.  He promises to bring surprises and be on exposure so we don't have too much time to miss him.  He writes a note to us on his KeyEast page when we are crying out that we miss him so much.  He seems to anticipate and know our needs and we are more than satisfied.  He has built this trust relationship.  We know we will not be deprived.  He knows we will continue to show him respect, love and support.

I think if it were possible, Kim Hyun Joong would sit down and have a conversation with his fans just like he would to a group of friends.  He would say, "How are you?  Are you eating well?  Are you sleeping well?  Are you taking care of your health?  Are you working hard to accomplish your goals and dreams?  What are your goals and dreams?  I will support you no matter what as long as you are happy!  I want all of my fans to be happy in their lives.  I want to make you happy, but I can't be your ONLY happiness.  Please live well in between our times together!  You are always in my heart, always and forever!  Please be happy!"  And as we feel valued and loved by our idol, our words to him would be exactly the same!  "We love you Kim Hyun Joong, please be happy!"

I have marvelled at this relationship since the beginning of my infatuation with the idol Kim Hyun Joong.  At first, I was nervous that I was having an unhealthy addiction.  That it would cause me to neglect my life and become crazy focused on him only.  But, as I read more about him, especially his interviews where I got an inside look at his personality and passions, I began to be inspired to live a better life for myself.  This 'role model' aspect of Kim Hyun Joong is what has kept me at his side.  I follow and support him because he inspires me every day.  I have talked about it in depth in other articles, how following Kim Hyun Joong keeps me moving toward my own goals and dreams:  the largest being to someday assist him with his dream of coming to the US.  He knows that learning English is important, and I would be honored to assist with that.

How will I do that?  I'm not entirely sure, but I am working on preparing myself for going to Korea.  If I can't help Hyun Joong directly with learning English, it is my hope to help other Hallyu stars.  I want to become an interpter/translator and tutor.  I don't know if there are positions like this in the industry.  If so, I'll master the TOPIK at 6th level (the highest) and set myself apart from other tranlators and teachers.  I'd like to market myself in this way.  To be responsible for an artist or a group and go with them everywhere to be available to interpret and tutor in between their busy schedules.  I would be so happy doing this type of position.  These are just dreams at this point, but if there is a will, there is a way?  Right?  Kereh?

This is the difference with Kim Hyun Joong.  We aren't just entertained and mesmerized by his perfection.  We are actually inspired to accomplish something far bigger than we ever dared to dream.  That is the power of his story.  From gutter to glamor.  He has displayed exactly what it takes.  People say that Kim Hyun Joong is one of the luckiest men in the world.  Well, all I have to say to that is he only won $5 betting on the lottery.  It was his hard work and ferocious determination accompanied by smart decisions that got him to where he is today.  His only luck was meeting Bae Yong Joon and getting into KeyEast.  Other than that, it's all by the sweat of his brow.  That is what inspires me so.

Not only does he inspire me, he helps me get through the aggravations of my day.  All I need is to look at one pic and I am immediately calmed.  Watch a video and I am smiling and moving to the music.  Watch him in a drama and I am able to escape for an hour or two.  Right now, I am voting for Hyun Joong at Yahoo Buzz:  http://hk.promotions.yahoo.com/buzz2012/index.php#!/vote/cat=3&id=79 in between working.  Everytime something about work frustrates me (which is often!  :D), I click over to the tab I have up with the voting page and vote... vote... vote!  Three times as a lucky number!  It makes me happy to vote for him and click on the results page to see he is still in 1st place!  http://hk.promotions.yahoo.com/buzz2012/index.php#!/rank/
Go Baby, Go Baby, Go Baby, Go!  He will win for sure!  :D

I need to apologize for my inconsistency in posting this blog.  I struggle with an illness that causes extreme fatigue.  Sometimes it is all I can do to get through a 40 hour work week.  Some weekends, I do nothing by lie in bed and sleep.  This is not all the time, but when the fatigue hits there is nothing I can do.  I feel so inconsiderate for making promises and being unable to keep them.  I want my readers to know I am grateful for your support and try my best to get the articles out at the designated time.  If you are depending on those to be there, I am so apologetic.  Jeonsamnida!  If you want an easy way to know when I have posted a new article, sign up for email alerts in the side bar.   I added this feature for my readers so they won't have to check my page every week only to find I haven't posted.  :(

The same for emails.  If you want to send me something to angeljoong@gmail.com, please do!  I may not answer right away, but I will try to get to it within a few days.  It makes me so happy to have conversations with my readers!  Don't worry, I would never share your information with anyone!  It is inspiring to hear your thoughts, and it helps me with ideas for articles.  So please, comment and send me messages as much as you like!  Sharing Hyun Joong with his fellow fans enriches our experience so much!  He would want us to support and love each other just as much as we support and love him!  Alien Family!  Fighting!  :D

So, why do I believe that Kim Hyun Joong and I belong to each other forever?  Because he has said so, he has demonstrated so, and the bond that has been established is like a strand of three chords:  It's strength can never be broken.  The strands would be these three elements:  Hyun Joong's love and dedication to his art and his fans + my fully established love and dedication to him + that otherworldly element that is Kim Hyun Joong.  The God of the Universe has blessed this man, and that spiritual element is there in his relationship with his fans.  We are bound on an etheral level.  He seems larger than life, god-like, but he lets us know on a daily basis that he is truly down to earth and real.  We don't have to feel out of his league.  He draws us close and gives us his best even to the extent of his heart.  Kim Hyun Joong, Angel Baby, I am so glad you're Mine!

WARNING!  It's me singing again!  If you didn't like it last time DON'T PUSH PLAY!  LOL!  ;D
This time I did Karaoke... so, I actually have background music... and I'm sure you'll love the slide show with over 50 pictures of Hyun Joong in all stages of his career!  Please, Enjoy!



Baby, Baby
by Amy Lee Grant and Brian Keith Thomas
Karaoke sung by:  Angie Oh Cheonsa

Baby, baby
I'm taken with the notion
To love you with the sweetest of devotion.

Baby, baby
My tender love will flow from
The bluest sky to the deepest ocean.

Stop for a minute
Baby, I'm so glad you're mine, yeah
You're mine.

Baby, baby
The stars are shining for you
And just like me I'm sure that they adore you.

Baby, baby
Go walking through the forest
The birds above a' singing you a chorus.

Stop for a minute
Baby, they're so glad you're mine, oh yeah
And ever since the day you put my heart in motion
Baby I realize that there's just no getting over you.

Baby, baby
In any kind of weather
I'm here for you always and forever.

Baby, baby
No muscle man could sever
My love for you is true and it will never

Stop for a minute
Baby, I'm so glad you're mine
And ever since the day you put my heart in motion
Baby I realize that there's just no getting over you.

And ever since the day you put my heart in motion
Baby I realize that there's just no getting over you.
Over you.

Baby, baby
Always and forever
Baby I'm so glad that
Here for you baby
So glad you're mine
Baby I'm so glad that
When I think about you it makes me smile
Baby, baby be mine
Baby I'm so glad that
Don't stop giving love
Don't stop, no
Baby I'm so glad that you're mine
Baby I'm so glad
Baby I'm so glad that
When I think about you it makes me smile.