I have created this site for us, Hyun Joong's fans, to honestly express our thoughts and feelings in a safe forum governed with honor and respect as our hearts overflow with love for our Angel. May he be as proud of us, his faithful followers, as we are of him, our idol. Oh, cheonsa, Kim Hyun Joong.


Please email me at angeljoong@gmail.com




If English is hard for you to read you can translate the site here...

Translate Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong: Angel Fish

[ARTICLE]  Repost Photo and English Translation for Hyun-Joong.com 25th Message


Just had to repost this!  BABY is soooo cute!  Look at that HUGE smile!  I love him!


HAPPY WHITE DAY EVERYONE!







I did retro candy-ppopgi (*which is a kind of darts game and winner will get a huge carp fish shaped candy) on the street with the manager, scuba-diving instructor and film maker bro.

me : It's been so long, why don't we try that?????????
SCI : okie. Let's try it.
candy ajuma : come on, come on. it's only 1,000 won for one game~~ come on
me : How to do this???????????????????
candy ajuma : just rotate the plate and throw the darts. when you get the number, you will have the prize on the number.
me : wow. What if I dart this carp fish????????
candy ajuma : Try first.. It's possible.

I played again and again but couldn't get small bird-shaped-candy or pistol-shaped-candy.........even stick candy.

me : oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pissed me off............................. one more game
one more game
one more game
candy ajuma : aigoo~~~~~~~~~~~~~ you can't. I will give you this instead, take this.
Candy ajussi was not interested in here and just reading a newspaper.. He might have been laughing up his sleeve.
me : Ajuma, can I change the number of choice????????????????
Ajuma : aigoo... I don't think you can. if you change, it will be harder. just keep going on. I've n ever seen people succeed with changing.

However I changed the last choice from 66 carp-fish to 52 carp-fish and threw the last great dart
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No.52................................I got the carp-fish
I and all the people were screaming and the ajuma said


Ajumuni : Ho..ho..honey...,he got c...ca...carp-fish..((looking back)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I am spreading this hard won candy for the Whiteday.


Oppa is cool??????????????????????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


PLEASE RE-POST WITH FULL CREDIT


English Translation: @howlovelylala