I have created this site for us, Hyun Joong's fans, to honestly express our thoughts and feelings in a safe forum governed with honor and respect as our hearts overflow with love for our Angel. May he be as proud of us, his faithful followers, as we are of him, our idol. Oh, cheonsa, Kim Hyun Joong.


Please email me at angeljoong@gmail.com




If English is hard for you to read you can translate the site here...

Translate Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong: Angel Mystery

[ARTICLE] Kim Hyun Joong winds up his Japanese Tour 2013 and hints at appearance on Korean TV


[PHOTO] CREDIT: Yumiko Hyunjoong
So many updates about Hyun Joong's final concert in Hiroshima leave me with a bit of an aching heart.  In a translation I read, he promised his Japanese fans he would see them again soon with another album coming out mid year.  
He also hinted that he is beginning to reflect on how much time he has left to be doing the music he loves.  He mentioned that his body would only be able to dance for so long and then he would have to give it up.  Well, I don't know why he's already worried about that!  LOL!  Seeing such a short military style haircut makes me get teary as I know he only has 3 years left before he will be required to go for his service obligation.  I am wondering if that is what is weighing on his mind.  All I have to say is I will keep supporting him until he's in a wheelchair!  He can still even dance then!  I imagine him doing all kinds of tricks around the stage in his wheelchair with lovely white hair!  HA!

Hyun Joong also hinted that he would be seen on Korean TV soon which leads me to believe he has either signed on for another drama or perhaps he has taken SBS offer for a variety show.  Whatever he has decided, I will love seeing him acting or just being his hilarious 4D self!  I'm missing seeing him act, and I hope it is a drama to which he is referring.  I have been filling my time with other dramas and anime.  I need a Kim Hyun Joong drama PLEASE!  :D  I will enjoy his wackiness on a variety show as well.  I just want my KHJ!  Missing him too much!

[UPDATE] Kim Hyun Joong confirmed for SBS Variety Show?

According to Yahoo! News, confirmations of the stars joining the cast for the new variety show include Kim Hyun Joong although nothing official has been announced by Hyun Joong or KeyEast.  His name has been included in the list of stars that have agreed to appear including Kang Ho Dong, You Shi Yoon, and Super Junior's Eunhyuk.  The cast is supposed to be leaving for Laos to begin filming April 4, and the show is set to air April 21.

The way this sounds, the cast will be filming for 4 days for the episode airing April 21.  I am wondering if Kim Hyun Joong and the others are only in the first episode, and the variety show will feature other actors in subsequent episodes as in prior variety shows like Running Man.  This would mean Hyun Joong would be free to work on his album and possibly a drama if he is only obligated to filming for 4 days.  I do hope this is the case.
[PHOTO] CREDIT:  http://slide.ent.sina.com.cn/

I've been working hard on a series in which I review KHJ's solo album UNLIMITED along with Kim Jaejoong's album I.  I am not really comparing the two, just highlighting the songs and how they impact me as a fan of Hyun Joong's and an admirer of Jaejoong.  I really have been enjoying both albums and wanted to share my thoughts with my readers here.  These are still in progress, but I will post them when I have them completed.  Hope to give you some fun reading.

I don't have much else today.  I just wanted to share a few photos I found around as Hyun Joong is looking so grown up and mature.  His short haircut makes him appear leaner and stronger.  I can't help picturing him in his military uniform.  Honestly, I wish he would just get that over with.  However, I understand he wants to do as much music and acting as he possibly can before he has to be out of the limelight for 2 years.  I know I will continue to support him and will be longing for his return.  I know Alien Family will be waiting for his return after his service obligation is over.  I don't know why this is so heavy on my mind.  As I said, it's 3 years away... but, I just can't help it when he wears his hair so short!  LOL!

Love to my Alien Family.  I'll post more soon!


[PHOTO] CREDIT:  http://hi.baidu.com/murdererq