I have created this site for us, Hyun Joong's fans, to honestly express our thoughts and feelings in a safe forum governed with honor and respect as our hearts overflow with love for our Angel. May he be as proud of us, his faithful followers, as we are of him, our idol. Oh, cheonsa, Kim Hyun Joong.


Please email me at angeljoong@gmail.com




If English is hard for you to read you can translate the site here...

Translate Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong: Angel's Battlefield

[ARTICLE]  Kim Hyun Joong Alien Family Divided

I already posted this week, however:  I have to share my thought on some recent and past controversy surrounding my Angel Kim Hyun Joong.  I have been enjoying all of the videos posted at youtube by a wonderful Kim Hyun Joong fan who has taken her time to film the fan meeting and City Conquest promotional event in Budokan.  I am so appreciative to her for doing this as I would have no other
place to see these amazing things and know what everyone is talking about.  What I need to say regarding this is that I notice she has some very specific rules for her videos regarding not linking, uploading, re-editing, etc.  I completely respect her rules and would never even dream of violating them because she has been so generous with her sharing.  I would be lost without her!  So, I am very thankful and even posted this comment at her youtube channel:


"Thank you, [name omitted] for sharing these videos with us. Here in the US we have only fans like you to rely on for these events. We have nowhere else to see these. I am truly appreciative and respect your rules. I do hope you will continue to share. Thank you so much!"




This was in response to an incident where someone violated her rules and re-edited the video with translations and re-uploaded it on their site.  Although I would die to have English translations to the videos... it is her right to deny anyone to do this.  If someone wants to do translations and give them back to her to upload on her site... then, please ask her permission first.  I'm not sure why she would refuse a request to add translations, but if she does, it is her right and we should respect this.

Now, having said that, I have to comment on one thing she added to her set of rules.  She stated that she does not allow any re-uploading to any site related to We Got Married.  This is also her right, and she can say whatever she likes about her content.  She shot these videos, and she has the right to dictate their use.  However, this comment has made me feel that I should clarify some things for my readers here.  I really have not set any rules for this site.  That was intentional.  My site is free for all Hyun Joong fans to read and share their comments and ideas.  I have no prejudices.  To me, We Got Married is a part of Hyun Joong's past career, and we should not ignore it because of a faction of his fandom called JoongBo.

My personal take on that whole situation is this.  I am a devoted and loving follower of Kim Hyun Joong only.  I support him in all of his career choices and his personal choices are not for me to give or withdraw my support.  He is entitled to his private life and his choices there are none of my business as I am not in a real life relationship with him.  As his fan, I can only decide whether he is worthy of my support.  To me, he is the most worthy of my love and support.  I have never followed an idol this way in my life.  period.  I had one other group I followed from their career beginning in the late '80s and all through the '90s.  I stopped following them because their music was not appealing to me anymore and I had somewhat grown out of that obsession.



With Hyun Joong, I don't think this will ever happen.  But, I could be wrong.  In the future, he might do something I so thoroughly disagree with that I would have to quietly walk away.  That is how I would choose to go.  I am not one to badmouth and defame someone just because they did something I don't agree with.  I just quietly withdraw my support.  The point I am trying to make is this:  We Got Married is part of Kim Hyun Joong.  To allow some extremists to remove that whole chapter of his career is only giving them what they want.  I personally came to know him better as a human being while watching that series, and it was during those episodes I fell deeply in love.  I will not let the JoongBo extremists take that away from me as his fan.

So, I have said all of this to let my readers know....  I may mention We Got Married in my posts.  It is part of my history with Hyun Joong.  By talking about it... I am in no way endorsing any extreme views.  I am merely keeping his history and the memories of it in my heart and not allowing any negativity to rip it away from me.  We Got Married is not some dirty secret or skeleton in his closet.  He is innocent of all the controversy, and I will not deny some of his finest moments of 4D behavior and his gentlemanly ways because of that controversy.  Let's just keep the focus on Hyun Joong and ignore all of this crazy nonsense.  Let's just enjoy him fully... that is how he enjoys his own life with no secrets to hide.   I will not hide either.  I love him COMPLETELY, and no one can take away my memories.



Please bear in mind these are just my personal opinions.  You are free to share yours here, even if they are the opposite.  The only rule I have is RESPECT.  If your comments are mature and respectful... I will gladly let them be here.  If not, I may have to remove them for my gentle reader's sake.  If you have something to air and don't feel it is appropriate to post here... please e-mail me at angeljoong@gmail.com.  Keep those respectful as well.  I do not have to take any abuse for having an opinion and will delete any emails that make me feel like I am being attacked.  You may notice that I do post photos that I find on other sites.  I always try to be careful that the site owner did not restrict any re-posting, and I always leave the original credits on the photos.  I you find something here that belongs to you and you wish for me to remove it, please email me and I will comply as soon as possible.  I do not wish to steal or violate any one's rules.

Ok... with that off my chest.. let's continue to enjoy Kim Hyun Joong together.  I do not have any rules about re-posting or re-blogging.  Share away with my content.  Please, just respect me and give me the credit for my original thoughts.  Thank you.  Next time, I am going to discuss Hyun Joong's deadly weapon... ooo, what could I mean by that?  Haaaa Haaaa!  See you back again in a week!