I have created this site for us, Hyun Joong's fans, to honestly express our thoughts and feelings in a safe forum governed with honor and respect as our hearts overflow with love for our Angel. May he be as proud of us, his faithful followers, as we are of him, our idol. Oh, cheonsa, Kim Hyun Joong.


Please email me at angeljoong@gmail.com




If English is hard for you to read you can translate the site here...

Translate Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Angel of the East: Kim Hyun Joong: Angel Apologies

Please read my new post here.
http://angeljoong.weebly.com

I am human, and I make mistakes.  I want Hyun Joong's fans to know my heart regarding my missteps in the past.  I especially want Hyun Joong to know my heart.  Please go here to read if you were hurt or confused.  I intend to take down the previous articles here that caused so much destruction and repost them as separate articles on my site.  Comparisons are not fair, and I have realized now that I don't care for them either.  My new site will hopefully give us a new start, and rectify the wrongs of the past.  Thank you for reading here.  I hope you can enjoy all my past articles about Hyun Joong if you have not read them yet.  There are links at the new site to help you read and catch up if you wish.  Thanks again for all your love and support.  I hope we can keep enjoying Kim Hyun Joong together long into the future.

All new posts will be on Hyun Joong's new site... it is a site dedicated exclusively to him.  I have another site called Kaleidescape Kpop located at: http://kaleidescapekpop.com

If you want to read my other blogs and kpop and kdrama reviews there feel free to visit any time.

Sincerely,




AngelJoong86