I have created this site for us, Hyun Joong's fans, to honestly express our thoughts and feelings in a safe forum governed with honor and respect as our hearts overflow with love for our Angel. May he be as proud of us, his faithful followers, as we are of him, our idol. Oh, cheonsa, Kim Hyun Joong.


Please email me at angeljoong@gmail.com




If English is hard for you to read you can translate the site here...

Translate Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Angel of the East: Kim Hyun Joong

Link to my new website:  Angel of the East: Kim Hyun Joong
all new posts will be published here.  Be sure to sign up for email notifications at the bottom right sidebar!  Thanks to all of you for keeping up with me on blogger.  My new site is expanded to different Korean Entertainment interests... Kim Hyun Joong has his own page and I will continue my blog there.  Hope to hear from you soon on what you think of the new site.  Thanks for always keeping me on track!